No one looks forward to the time when their vehicle needs maintenance or repair. At Jamie’s Transmission Service, we understand this and seek to provide you with no-hassle and quality service that helps you take care of your vehicle without spending a lot of time and money.
Since 1988, our professionals at Jamie’s Transmission Service, have provided exceptional services at reasonable prices. We understand cars and relate with the people who drive them, looking to cater to each customer’s specific needs to ensure our services exceed your expectations!
We have 70+ Combined years of Experience and Knowledge to draw from to help keep your Vehicle on the road and running smoothly!
- Transmission Fluid & Filter Service, Transfer Case Service, Front and Rear Differential Services
- Automatic and Electronically Controlled (Computerized) Transmission Rebuilds
- 3, 4, 5 & 6 Speed Standard (Manual) Transmission Rebuilds
- High Performance Upgrades and Heavy Duty Tow Packages
- Race Transmissions
- Transfer Case Rebuilds
- Differential (Front and Rear) Rebuilds
- Replace Clutches, Clutch Hydraulic Cylinders, Cables and Turn Flywheels
- Replace U-Joints, Axles, CV Joints and Driveline work
- Engine & Transmission Mounts
- Wheel Bearings and Hubs (Manual or Automatic)
- Auxiliary Transmission Coolers
- Lift Kits
We can do all of this on every Make/Model and Year of Car and Truck, Motor home, Dump Truck, Cube Van and Extended Vans.
We have Free Diagnostics, Free Test Drives, Free Estimates and Free Inspections.
12 Month or 12000 Mile Nationwide Warranty.
To help save you time and money, we can also perform the following repairs:
- Tune Ups
- Brakes and Rotors
- Mufflers and Catalytic Converters
We are your complete Drive Train Specialists.
You only need to bring your vehicle to ONE place, and we can do it ALL for you!!